Todd Morgue Table Receptor 5000
“The DST Morgue Table Receptors have been one of the best investments we have made. They are compact, clean and easy to maintain.” – Jeff Murphy, Music City Mortuary Service, Nashville, TN.
Designed to be modern, functional and code compliant, the MTR 5000 features a unique continuous rinse system that minimizes clean-up and exposes embalmers to less airborne toxins than conventional table drain systems. Because this innovative table drain system is crafted of durable 100% stainless steel and operates without the use of internal moving parts.
Reduces airborne particulate toxins
• Table drains directly into small opening of the receptor
• The receptor’s continuous flush immediately disposes of fluids
• Continuous drain means no scrubbing
• Strainer catches large particulate which reduces clogs
• Doesn’t break down or wear out – unit has no moving parts
• Unbreakable 100% Stainless Steel
• built-in pressure reducing device helps maintain recommended psi
• Mounts to wall at the foot end of the table
• Compact design
Invented, manufactured and sold exclusively by Duncan Stuart Todd
|Water Control Units||Trocar Well||Cabinetry|