DST, Ltd. offers custom cabinets and countertops designed specifically for the preparation room with configurations tailored to each project.
The cabinetry layout is designed for the needs of the embalmer. Features such as instrument drawers and biohazard cabinets promote an organized and efficient work place.
In addition to standard base and wall cabinets, we offer:
- specialty instrument drawers with adjustable
- slide out shelves and roll-ez carts for hardening agent tubs
- biohazard cabinets
- soiled linen cabinets
- trash compartments
- desk and computer stations
Our Euro-style cabinets are manufactured from the highest quality materials.
- countertops and back splashes are constructed of solid surface material for superior moisture and stain resistance
- cabinet interiors are plywood core, backed on both sides with melamine for strength and moisture resistance
- doors and door fronts are medium density fiberboard (mdf) with plastic laminate for excellent flatness and surface uniformity
- door faces are laminated in your choice of standard finishes
- pre-cut mounting holes for dst supplied equipment make installation easy and avoid costly errors
- all cutouts and exposed edges are sealed
- all drawers are lock shoulder construction
- no particle board is used
- extra deep 14” wall cabinets for maximum storage
- adjustable cabinet shelves for storage flexibility
- european styling with concealed door hinges and sleek brushed aluminum